Finding everyday watches doesn’t mean looking for a device that offers a particular set of features. Instead, you should find something that fits your needs, is comfortable, and is adaptable to different outfits. These everyday watches come in a number of different sizes, shapes, and designs. They can look like traditional watches or modern smartwatches. We collected and vetted a number of options to suggest for your next everyday watch. These options are thoroughly researched—so you can buy with confidence.
If you are looking for a feminine device that offers smartwatch features, then the Garmin Lily is an excellent choice. It comes in rose gold with tan accents and can accurately track your steps, exercise, and heart rate. This device is popular because it is so versatile; you can dress it up or dress it down.
The battery lasts up to 5 days on a single charge. This allows you to focus on tasks for a long time without worrying about your watch dying. Furthermore, it plays a role in improving your health by reminding you to do some breathing exercises and hydrate.
- Small stylish smartwatch complements your look with a unique decorative lens that reveals a bright...
- Choose from classic or sport designs with a variety of color, metal and band options - including...
- Understand your body by monitoring your respiration, Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device), energy...
G-Shock GM5600B-1 Watch
If you prefer something more rugged, the G-Shock GM5600B-1 watch is a great choice. It comes with a resin case, silicone strap, and stainless steel accents to prevent damage. This watch is also water-resistant to 200m and offers a multi-function alarm system.
It sits comfortably on the wrist, and the black design matches perfectly with just about any outfit. In short, the Casio G-Shock GM5600B-1 will provide you with everyday support for many years to come!
- From Casio G-Shock, the innovators of tough timekeeping, this GM5600 watch model brings an updated...
- The black ion-plated stainless steel cover adds a metal look to the design while preserving the...
- Boasting shock resistance, 200 meter water resistance, multi-function alarms, and a full...
Timex Weekender Chronograph
If you don’t want a smartwatch, then the Timex Weekender Chronograph is a great choice for anyone that prefers a traditional look. It has a blue face and silver hour and minute markers. The strap is made from beautiful leather, and the 40mm case is made from brass.
The watch is water-resistant up to 30m, so it can cope with the rain and occasional splashes, but not swimming. The hands and face markers are all luminous, too, allowing you to tell the time at all hours of the day.
- Adjustable tan 20mm double-layered genuine leather slip-thru strap fits up to 8-inch wrist...
- Blue dial with date window at 4 o'clock; full Arabic numerals; 24-hour military time
- 30-minute chronograph measures to 1/20th second
SEIKO Men’s SNK805 Watch
If your idea of everyday style encompasses a casual look, then the SEIKO SNK805 is a great choice. It has a green face and green canvas strap that give it a military look with the silver casing, hands, and markers that are also luminous for nighttime use. The face also has a day and date window to help you stay organized.
The watch uses an automatic movement, and the face is protected with a Hardlex crystal screen. It’s water-resistant up to 30m, making it great in the rain, but it is not suitable for swimming or diving. It’s a reliable device that will look good with most casual outfits and provide you with accurate timekeeping.
- Military-inspired timepiece featuring green dial, luminous accents, and day/date functions.Case...
- Automatic movement with analog display; Hardlex crystal
- Features green nylon strap with buckle closure. When setting the minute hand of a quartz watch,...
Willful Smart Watch
If your budget won’t stretch or you do not want to pay out for a device susceptible to damage then the Willful Smart Watch is a great choice. Not only does it look just like an Apple Watch, but it comes with a seriously low price tag and a huge number of great features. However, much like an Apple Watch, this device will need daily charging for you to enjoy all the features that come as standard.
You can swim with this watch, work out, and even check your heart rate to get an idea of how well you are performing. There are a number of different fitness modes to choose from and a range of smart features that will help you pass the time when you are at work or en-route to an event. It’s a great device that will look great no matter where or when you decide to wear it.
Daniel Wellington Bristol
We all know smartwatches are making a big splash, but there’s absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t put a classic analogue watch in the mix of your collection, too.
So consider the Classic Bristol Watch from Daniel Wellington. It’s purely about style.
It’s easy to fall in love with the Classic Bristol’s elegance and class, as well as the analogue element.
It goes with so many outfits, for various different occasions.
The Classic Bristol keeps up in terms of precision with any iPhone or Android and does not require you to depend upon a smartphone for timekeeping. Notifications and alarms won’t appear on your wrist, but you’ll be able to overlook them for what you get.
- Designed in Sweden, Daniel Wellington timepieces feature minimalist Scandinavian style and are the...
- Signature rose gold double plating on 316L stainless steel
- 40mm dial in matte black
Armani Exchange – AX7105
Style often boils down to simplicity, and this watch conveys quite a bit through its simplicity.
Watches with quartz movements and mineral crystals are a must-have. Black is the predominant colour on the watch’s stainless steel case, bezel, wristband, and face. On this watch, gold is only found on the hands, markers, and the printed logo at 12 o’clock. The date is located between 4:00 and 5:00.
With this watch, you can wear a suit to any formal event and you will certainly turn heads.
- Since 1991 Armani Exchange has defined a new dress code with collections inspired by metropolitan...
- Armani Exchange Outerbanks is perfect for those who want a bold watch that reflect their individual...
- Featuring a Round two tone Silicone 45MM Case with Scratch Resistant Crystal a Black Dial and...
Casio Databank DBC-32-1A
The Casio DBC32-1A is another model with a 25-page databank and an 8-digit calculator. This black model with a resin band also allows for storage of information such as appointments and has 10-year battery life. It has a total of five alarms with text—four multifunction alarms, and one with snooze.
The watch, with an LED backlight auto light switch and afterglow, is a 41mm with a day, date, month, and year display. The water resistance is up to 50m. This is multilingual too, with a day of the week display available in13 languages.
The Casio Databank series was introduced in 1983 after Pulsar (we talked about the brand in our Iconic 80s Watches article) released its model in 1982. Since the 80s, Casio upgraded its Data Bank line with different original features like World Time, voice recorder, and an electroluminescent backlight.
- Digital watch featuring calculator keys, backlight, four multifunction alarms, and one alarm with...
- 41 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
Guess 45MM Stainless Steel Watch
With this beautiful Guess watch, you can embody a sense of decadence! The casing is made of stainless steel. The bracelet comes in gold-tone stainless steel with a fold-over clasp and double push-button release.
Next, the face has a rounded shape. With a quartz movement inside, this analogue display has three hands. The dial is decorated with gold-tone hands and hour markers, two subdials, a date display window, a minute track, and Guess logo. Water-resistant to a depth of 100m. Finally, the case is 45mm in height, 45 mm in width, and 12 mm in depth with a band width of 21mm.
- GREY CHRONOGRAPH DIAL WITH DATE WINDOW & BLUE ROMAN NUMERALS
- Features: CHRONOGRAPH STOPWATCH FEATURE with DATE FUNCTION window
- 44.5 MM CASE SIZE with DURABLE MINERAL CRYSTAL that protects watch from scratches
Casio Forester FT600WB-5BV
Yes, another Casio, But in fairness, Casio make incredibly reliable and versatile watches. In fact, this particular Casio looks like no other. The Forester is a slimmer, 36.5mm watch with vintage design and ruggedness that extends to a water resistance of 100m.
Featuring an off-white dial, stainless steel brown bezel and combination leather and nylon strap, this timepiece is quite the looker.
The face itself offers a dual time feature, Arabic markers and black hands. The digital panel spreads between the 5 and 7 positions.
Features-wise, there aren’t too many frills; the day, date and month displays and a stopwatch. Everything you need in a reliable, everyday watch.
Best of all, it’s under $30!
- Round watch with beige dial featuring silver-tone pushers, dual analog-digital display, and skeleton...
- 36.5 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
Get Your Everyday Look Organised
Now you are able to see the range of great everyday watches on offer, choosing a new everyday watch should not be so difficult. From traditional and classic to modern and technological, there really is something for everyone, all you need to do is decide what suits you best and then treat yourself!
Unsure whether you should go for a classic timepiece or a modern smartwatch? Well, check out our article on the pros and cons of smartwatches.
Follow us on social media for the latest smartwatch news and reviews
Last Updated on October 7, 2021