If you are looking for a simple answer to the Google Pixel Watch Vs. Fitbit Sense2 or Fitbit Versa4 question, then you are going to be disappointed. All three of these watches come with a number of advantages and disadvantages, meaning that you will need to think carefully about which one works hardest to meet your needs. We’ve shared an overview of all three devices so that you can make a decision that is right for you.
Getting to Know the Google Pixel Watch
The Google Pixel Watch has just been released and has created quite a stir with smartwatch lovers. It has a sleek design and a number of great features that you can enjoy using, but there are some setbacks that leave us wondering how popular it will be.
- Design – it’s important to note that the Google Pixel Watch is only compatible with Android devices and runs off WearOS. It has a round design and comes in one 41mm size option. The glass is designed to look like a dome, and the touchscreen is easy to use. There is also a rotating crown to help with navigation, and the watch comes in three different colours.
- Smart Features – to make life easy, the Google Pixel Watch comes with Google Wallet and Google Assistant and also offers the ability to download apps to the watch to create the support that you need.
- Health & Fitness Features – staying fit and healthy is something that we are all focused on these days, and the SpO2 monitors, GPS, heart rate sensor, skin temperature sensor, and ECG function all work well together to give you a clear picture of your overall health. Plus, you can track a wide range of activities and get personalized feedback on your performance.
- Battery Life – Sadly, as the watch runs on the power-heavy WearOS, the battery isn’t something that will leave you impressed. It will last around 24 hours on one single charge, leaving you with the stress of plugging it in every day. It’s not a deal breaker, but it is frustrating.
The Google Pixel Watch was hotly anticipated and comes with lots of great features that will keep your health, fitness, and lifestyle organized and connected. If you want a watch that is compatible with your Android device, then this could be a great choice!
Getting to Know the Fitbit Sense2
Fitbit is well known for its wide range of fitness trackers and smartwatches. The Fitbit Sense2 is designed for those people who love sports and exercise and want to track all their movements.
- Design – this watch has a 1.58-inch AMOLED screen that is square in design and has touchscreen navigation. Like the other two watches, it is waterproof to 50 meters and is powered by Fitbit’s own operating system.
- Smart Features – Using your Fitbit Sense2 when you are out and about is easy, and the device comes with Fitbit Pay and Amazon Alexa. There is no capability to choose apps from the app or android store, but the watch does have some pre-installed programs that you can use to personalize your experience.
- Health & Fitness Features – health and fitness support is where this device shines! It offers the standard Sp02, heart rate monitoring, and GPS but also has an EDA scan that can detect your stress levels and an ECG. It also has a skin temp sensor to provide you with early warnings when you are coming down with something. In addition to all the sensors, you can track your exercise, count your steps and check how well you are sleeping for a full picture of your health and fitness levels.
- Battery Life – the great thing about Fitbit devices is that they come with a decent amount of battery life so that you aren’t always having to stop and plug in. The Sense2 will last around six days before needing to be charged up.
If you are a serious sports lover and want a smartwatch that has a number of great sensors and tracking capabilities, then the Sense2 is well worth considering. It will give you detailed feedback and provide you with the support you need as you go about improving your health and fitness.
Getting to Know the Fitbit Versa4
Like the Fitbit Sense2, the Versa4 is another great fitness watch by Fitbit. It is a budget-friendly option that offers great support without breaking the bank!
- Design – The Fitbit Versa4 looks incredibly similar to the Sense2 and also has a 1.58-inch AMOLED screen that is easy to use. It has a comfy wrist strap that can be changed to suit your style and runs on Fitbit OS.
- Smart Features – As with the Fitbit Sense2, the Versa4 also comes with Fitbit Pay and Amazon Alexa, as well as the Fitbit programs that you can use on the watch. It’s not as supportive for everyday use, but if you don’t want loads of apps distracting you, then it’s still a good choice.
- Health & Fitness Features – the Versa4 offers all the basic health and fitness settings that you would expect to see, including SpO2, heart rate monitoring, GPS, and a step counter. You can also track your sleep and your workouts using the Fitbit app on your phone to analyze your efforts later.
- Battery Life – Like the Sense2, the Fitbit Versa4 also has a six-day battery life for you to enjoy. Charging is also seriously easy, and you can get powered back up to full in just over an hour.
It’s clear that Fitbit means business when offering a budget-friendly device like the Versa4. It won’t break the bank, but it will provide you with a great range of support and tracking features, as well as look great on your wrist!
Side By Side Comparison: Google Pixel Watch Vs. Fitbit Sense2 or Fitbit Versa4
Feeling spoilt for choice? Use our side by side comparison to choose the right watch for you:
|Google Pixel||Fitbit Sense2||Fitbit Versa4|
|Colour Options||Black, Silver & Gold||Carbon, Mist Grey, Copper Rose||Black, Platinum, Copper Rose|
|Sensors||Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate |
|Heart Rate, EDA, |
Blood Oxygen, ECG,
|Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate|
|Water Resistance||50 Meters||50 Meters||50 Meters|
|Operating System||WearOS||Fitbit OS||Fitbit OS|
|Battery Life||24 Hours||6 Days||6 Days|
The Verdict – Should I Buy the Google Pixel Watch, Fitbit Sense2, or Fitbit Versa4?
So to answer the question: Google Pixel Watch Vs. Fitbit Sense2 or Fitbit Versa4 question? Ultimately, we have to say that we cannot provide you with one specific watch to choose from as each of these devices has something great to offer, depending on what you are looking for. The Fitbit Versa4 is the most budget-friendly option, the Fitbit Sense2 offers the best health features, and the Pixel Watch comes with a wide range of great smart features. Take your time to work out which is the most important feature, and then purchase the one that works best for you!
Last Updated on November 14, 2022
My passion for watches started when I got my first Rolex. It was 35 years ago when I managed a franchise of Domino’s Pizza. The Rolex was an incentive for achievements. Since then I have been collecting, learning, using, and trying different watches for my day-to-day activities and hobbies.
I love Sports, not only from my couch but participating in many kinds of sports. I love playing basketball, tennis, soccer, diving, windsurfing, and more. My peace of mind activity is my Goldwing. And enjoying good music played from my smartwatch to my earphones inside my helmet is the optimum relaxing ride…
I am also a volunteering senior medic and an instructor. Teaching about Blood Pressure, ECG, Blood Saturation, and more.