These days, a watch is much more than just a timepiece. Smartwatches offer a host of features. Don’t know which to pick? Have a look at some of the latest luxury smartwatches for men in 2019.
1. Samsung Galaxy Watch
Samsung is a heavyweight in the high-end smartwatch industry. Its newest offering is the Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch. Marking a change of name from the previous Samsung Gear, the change ties the watch closer to their smartphones and tablets.
Featuring sleek lines and an elegant appearance, it comes in two styles a thickset 46mm silver version and a discreet 42mm black variant. Charging is wireless. It features 3G/LTE connectivity and an intuitive screen that combines the classic timepiece dial with smart functionality.
It offers fitness tracking and heart rate monitoring. A daily assistant and compatibility with third-party apps like Strava, Uber, and Spotify. The new Galaxy Watch is undoubtedly one of the best luxury smartwatches for men on the market.
- AMOLED touch display
- Gorilla DX+ glass
- Tizen OS 4.0
- Dual-core 1.15 GHz processor
- 4GB of storage
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking...
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge. The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down. (Average expected...
- Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look...
2. Garmin Delta D2 Aviator
You don’t have to be a pilot to appreciate the Garmin Delta D2 Aviator. Available in three sizes and styles. It has a classic aesthetic that is reminiscent of a traditional aviator’s watch but under the skin is unrivalled functionality.
Aviation enthusiasts will love the array of mapping, waypoint reference, and flight logging features. Fitness fanatics will appreciate the training meters, fitness monitoring, and daily activity trackers. This smartwatch is built for extra-rugged durability. It can come with you wherever you’re going, on land, sea or air.
A wealth of customisable functions include Garmin Pay, so you can pay for purchases even if you’ve left your wallet at home. A soft and flexible silicone band offers utmost comfort and it’s easy to replace with a stylish leather one. Whilst it doesn’t have Samsung’s connectivity, the Delta D2 aviator knows how to satisfy its users.
- AMOLED display
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Up to 12 days of battery life
- 16GB memory
- Music storage
- Premium GPS aviator watch with wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor tracks blood oxygen saturation (this is not a medical device...
- Aviation functions include dynamic color mapping, NEXRAD weather (when paired with a compatible smartphone), airport...
- Smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) help you keep in touch on the go, while sport watch...
3. Garmin Fenix 6
If you like a rugged, utilitarian watch, the Garmin Fenix 6 will not fail to excite you.
Built for the outdoors and an active lifestyle, the Fenix 6 offers heart rate and bloody oxygen monitoring. You also get advanced sleep-tracking and altitude acclimation features. There’s also training load balance, training status and running and cycling dynamics. Essentially, everything about the 6 has been enhanced from the 5.
The navigation capabilities for creating and following hiking routes are second to none. The always-on display is not 18% bigger than the 5. You still get on-board music storage and Garmin Pay.
Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, this luxury watch is a great choice for outdoor fitness enthusiasts.
- Readable in sunlight
- Power manager for ultimate battery performance
- Bigger always-on display
- Garmin Connect Mobile compatibility
- Music storage
- Connect IQ
- Advanced heart rate estimate and sleep tracking
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous Fenix...
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high...
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus...
4. Montblanc Summit 2
Montblanc Summit 2 is a true classic, a luxury men’s smartwatch that shouts refined style.
Premium materials and attention to detail blend in this sleek timepiece so might be mistaken for a traditional watch. Curving perfectly around your wrist, it leaves no awkward gaps. It won’t look out of place when matched with a formal outfit.
A quality leather strap makes it comfortable to wear. Despite its minimalist look, Summit 2 resists shocks and scratches. Whilst it may not come with lots of apps, it’s fully customisable from the Play Store. A generous AMOLED screen is easy to view. The face remains fully animated when the watch goes into ambient mode.
The fitness features and activity tracking won’t satisfy performance athletes in the way Fenix 6 does, granted. It will please those who want to track regular gym workouts. And several apps, including World Timer, Timeshifter, and Travel Info and it’s useful for travellers, too.
Montblanc Summit 2 is a classic luxury men’s smartwatch that exudes refined taste.
- AMOLED display
- Wear OS by Google
- 8GB storage
- Several designs and material combinations
5. Michael Kors Access
Michael Kors is a fashion icon. Its Access Runway won’t disappoint men looking for a sleek, luxurious smartwatch. It combines an iconic silhouette with next-generation technology brilliantly.
Classic lines and a black-tone stainless steel case look amazing on the wrist; slightly smaller and lighter than the other watches on this list. It impresses with a 41mm diameter face that looks good anywhere.
Powered by Wear OS by Google, Access Runway smartwatch offers various payment methods. It syncs with your devices and incorporates multiple fitness features.
Pool-ready with its swim-proof technology, the Runway has a reliable daily assistant and fitness tracker. Its battery drains faster than other watches mentioned here but given the price that’s an acceptable downside.
There’s no doubt, the Access Runway is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a luxury smartwatch on the less-expensive end of the scale.
- AMOLED display
- 4GB memory
- Stainless steel and silicone strap
- Wear OS by Google
- Gen 5 smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit to track your at-home workouts; Built-in GPS for distance tracking;...
- This is one smart watch - Make the most of your down time with a smartwatch that helps with every activity. Stay...
6. Breitling Exospace B55 Connected
Breitling has done wonderful things by adopting technology into the luxury watch market. This black titanium case beauty comes with all the features divers and aviation specialists alike will love.
Water-resistant to 100m with all the timer markings for peace of mind during a dive or flight. There’s a perpetual calendar, countdown and up timers, up to 7 alarms and two timezones.
The ‘connected’ term refers to Bluetooth, which, when paired with an iOS or Android smartphone, opens this watch up to a world of additional features. Notifications are delivered seamlessly. Customisation is available.
For a more in-depth review, head here. To learn more about the brand, try here.
- Water-resistant to 100m
- Highly customisable
- App compatible
- Brand New, Below Retail Price & Guaranteed Authentic
- Volcano Black Dial with Blue Hands
- Chronograph Feature with Lap & Flight Times
Overview of Luxury Smartwatches for men
Samsung’s Galaxy Watch is an all-arounder. Two sizes, customisable specs, and the company’s high-tech features address most users. It’s sleek and good-looking.
Both Delta D2 Aviator and Fenix 6 from Garmin are excellent choices for flight enthusiasts, athletes and sports addicts. They might not have Samsung’s Gorilla Glass, but the sapphire crystal is equally resistant to scratches. These watches are water-resistant to 10 ATM; ideal for watersports enthusiasts and swimmers.
Montblanc Summit 2 and Michael Kors Access are stylish but don’t have as many functions as the others. They’re a great choice for the sophisticated man who wants to receive notifications on his wrist but cares most about style.
Whether you want a minimalist smartwatch with basic functions or something packed with features and compatible apps, there are luxury smartwatches for men capable of satisfying all needs.
It’s advisable to find the smartwatches you like in a shop and physically try them on. Play with the features and you’ll be in an educated place to pick the model that suits you the best. Happy shopping!
Last Updated on