These days, a good smart watch for men is much more than just a timepiece. Smartwatches offer a host of features which can be very useful for men and women alike. From the list below you will see some smartwatches that focus on features while others are stronger in design. You may want to have a look at some rugged options and compare them to classic designs. Some smartwatches are square while others stick to the traditional round. Don’t know which to pick? Have a look at 21 top midranges to high-end smartwatches for men in 2021 to make it easier to pick your style.
1. Apple Watch 6 (Our top pick)
The Apple Watch Series has always been the best smartwatch you can buy. The 6 is no different. Mostly because it carries all the best things about the previous version over. Plus, it still looks fantastic. It could even save your life! Having the ability to detect irregular heart patterns and send an SOS. This watch has all the newly upgraded sensors that make it one of the best health monitoring watches around. By all means, it’s a great watch with the most features a guy could want. To top that it integrates best with your Apple iPhone and complements it.
You can take and make voice calls and make voice commands with Siri. You can get all your notifications and reply. Change watch faces according to the style you like best. Apple Pay lets you spend almost anywhere. You get 18 hours of battery life and that covers a range of health, fitness, and heart rate tracking. If you’re an iPhone user, it’s the only watch to consider.
- Stylish design
- Widest app compatibility and best integration with iPhones.
- Excellent, in-depth health and fitness features (including ECG, o2, sleep)
- Immense onboard storage (32GB)
- Always-on display
- Built in GPS, Cellular Option
- Family Setup for tracking and sharing
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
no doubt, there are lots of alternatives to the Apple watch in the market. Let’s see some other very good smartwatches form men, depending on your taste and need.
2. Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar (Best for sports and looks)
This solar beauty is something to behold. A huge 1.4-inch display (significantly bigger than its predecessors) has the ability to harness energy from the sun for a power boost.
You get advanced heart, pulse ox, altitude acclimatization and sleep readings. It offers advanced training functions, too, like pace advice and VO2 Max-based estimates for effort. Especially great for skiers; enjoy over 2000 preloaded resort maps. If you’re looking for an sporty LTE model – head to the Garmin Forerunner 945 LTE.
- Multisport GPS watch with solar charging capabilities uses a Power Glass solar charging lens and...
- Train with a rugged yet sophisticated watch, featuring an always-on 1.3” display and a titanium,...
- Track surfing sessions with a new dedicated activity profile, and even use Surfline Sessions, which...
- Preloaded maps for offline use
- Garmin Pay
- 21 days battery life
- Smart notifications
- Bluetooth and Wifi connectivity
- Military-grade resistance to water, shock and temperature
With this watch, you get the best of Garmin and enjoy what it stands for. A wealth of sports apps for enthusiasts and professionals, active watch faces, and robust tracking of your activity. Connect to the world of Garmin with the Connect App.
3. Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (Best Android)
Samsung is a heavyweight in the high-end smartwatch industry so it’s no surprise to see the Galaxy Watch 4 on the list of top luxury smartwatches. Its newest offering is the Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch 4. Marking a change of name from the previous Samsung Gear, the change ties the watch closer to their smartphones and tablets.
Featuring sleek lines and an elegant appearance, it comes in two 4 styles. The regular one which is either 44mm or 40mm and the classic model which comes in a thickset 46mm version and a more discreet 42mm. Charging is wireless. It features LTE connectivity (when you choose the LTE model) and an intuitive touchscreen. This watch combines lots of features and top-of-the-line smart functionality.
- Get ready to crush your wellness goals with body readings right on your wrist.
- Better Sleep Starts Here: Wake up feeling refreshed and recharged with advanced sleep tracking; When...
- Be Smart About Your Heart: Take care of your heart with accurate ECG monitoring and keep an eye on...
It offers fitness tracking and heart rate monitoring. A daily assistant and compatibility with third-party apps like Strava, Uber, and Spotify. The new Galaxy Watch is undoubtedly one of the top luxury smartwatches for men on the market.
- AMOLED touch display
- Gorilla DX+ glass
- Wear OS
- Samsung Exynos W920 dual core processor
- 16GB of storage
4. Garmin Fenix 6X Saphire (Best of Garmin)
If you like a rugged, utilitarian watch, the Garmin Fenix 6 will not fail to excite you.
Built for the outdoors and an active lifestyle, the Fenix 6 offers heart rate and bloody oxygen monitoring. You also get advanced sleep-tracking and altitude acclimation features. There’s also training load balance, training status, and running and cycling dynamics. Essentially, everything about the 6 has been enhanced from the 5. There’s also a solar variant available now (see above).
The navigation capabilities for creating and following hiking routes are second to none. The always-on display is 18% bigger than the 5. You still get on-board music storage and Garmin Pay.
Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, this luxury watch is a great choice for outdoor fitness enthusiasts.
- Readable in sunlight
- Power manager for ultimate battery performance
- Bigger always-on display
- Garmin Connect Mobile compatibility
- Music storage
- Connect App and Connect IQ
- Advanced heart rate estimate and sleep tracking
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4 inches...
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude...
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity...
5. Montblanc Summit 2 (Luxury)
Montblanc Summit 2 belongs on this list of top luxury smartwatches for its classic design that shouts refined style.
Premium materials and attention to detail blend in this sleek timepiece so might be mistaken for a traditional watch. Curving perfectly around your wrist, it leaves no awkward gaps. It won’t look out of place when matched with a formal outfit.
A quality leather strap makes it comfortable to wear. Despite its minimalist look, Summit 2 resists shocks and scratches. Whilst it may not come with lots of apps, it’s fully customizable from the Play Store. A generous AMOLED screen is easy to view. The face remains fully animated when the watch goes into ambient mode.
The fitness features and activity tracking won’t satisfy performance athletes in the way Fenix 6 does, granted. It will please those who want to track regular gym workouts. And several apps, including World Timer, Timeshifter, and Travel Info and it’s useful for travelers, too.
Montblanc Summit 2 is a classic luxury men’s smartwatch that exudes refined taste.
- AMOLED display
- Wear OS by Google
- 8GB storage
- Several designs and material combinations
6. Michael Kors Access (Design)
Michael Kors is a fashion icon. Its Access Runway won’t disappoint men looking for a sleek, luxurious smartwatch. It combines an iconic silhouette with next-generation technology brilliantly.
Classic lines and a black-tone stainless steel case look amazing on the wrist. Slightly smaller and lighter than the other watches on this list. It impresses with a 41mm diameter face that looks good anywhere.
Powered by Wear OS by Google, the Access Runway smartwatch offers various payment methods. It syncs with your devices and incorporates multiple fitness features.
Pool-ready with its swim-proof technology, the Runway has a reliable daily assistant and fitness tracker. Its battery drains faster than other watches mentioned here but given the price that’s an acceptable downside.
There’s no doubt, the Access Runway is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a luxury smartwatch on the less-expensive end of the scale.
- AMOLED display
- 4GB memory
- Stainless steel and silicone strap
- Wear OS by Google
- Gen 5 smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit to track your at-home workouts; Built-in GPS for...
- This is one smart watch - Make the most of your down time with a smartwatch that helps with every...
7. Apple Watch SE (A great Smartwatch)
Last but by no means least is a firm 2021 favorite. The SE has an almost identical physical specification and design to its more advanced sibling, the Apple Watch Series 6. Notably, the SE doesn’t boast sapphire crystal protecting the display, but an ion-x strengthened glass.
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE AT HOME: Apple Watch SE GPS + Cellular LTE Model lets you call, text, and get...
- LARGE RETINA OLED DISPLAY: The SE sports a bright LTPO OLED Retina display, giving you a bright...
- LOADED WITH FEATURES: When paired with your iPhone, you can make calls and send texts from your...
Also, you won’t have access to either ECG or SpO2 readings. That’s it. So, if you can do without the two advanced fitness features, great! As such, the Apple Watch SE is a lighter version of the best smartwatch in the world at a much friendlier price.
8. Breitling Exospace B55 Connected (Top Luxury Brand)
Breitling has done wonderful things by adopting technology into the luxury watch market. This black titanium case beauty comes with all the features divers and aviation specialists alike will love.
Water-resistant to 100m with all the timer markings for peace of mind during a dive or flight. There’s a perpetual calendar, countdown and up timers, up to 7 alarms, and two timezones.
The ‘connected’ term refers to Bluetooth, which, when paired with an iOS or Android smartphone, opens this watch up to a world of additional features. Notifications are delivered seamlessly. Customization is available.
For a more in-depth review, head here. To learn more about the brand, try here.
- Water-resistant to 100m
- Highly customisable
- App compatible
- Brand New, Below Retail Price & Guaranteed Authentic
- Volcano Black Dial with Blue Hands
- Chronograph Feature with Lap & Flight Times
9. Fitbit Versa 3 (New Versa)
You get all the great features of the Fitbit Versa 3, with the addition of a GPS built-in. Additionally, you get a silicone band for free and three months free trial of Fitbit Premium. This generates your data into a custom plan for improving your health and fitness.
- Alexa Built In
- GPS Built in
- Advanced sleep scoring and insight
- Compatible with Spotify
- Large and clear display
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring
- 6+ days of battery life
- Smart notifications (and reply for Android users)
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace & distance with built-in GPS. Then...
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when...
- Better track heart rate 24x7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology....
10. Garmin Delta D2 Aviator (for Pilots…)
You don’t have to be a pilot to appreciate the Garmin Delta D2 Aviator. Available in three sizes and styles. It has a classic aesthetic that is reminiscent of a traditional aviator’s watch but under the skin is unrivaled functionality.
Aviation enthusiasts will love the mapping, waypoint reference, and flight logging features. Fitness fanatics will appreciate the training meters, fitness monitoring, and daily activity trackers. Because of the materials used, this smartwatch is built for extra-rugged durability. It can come with you wherever you’re going, on land, sea or air.
A wealth of customizable functions include Garmin Pay, so you can pay for purchases even if you’ve left your wallet at home. A soft and flexible silicone band offers utmost comfort and it’s easy to replace with a stylish leather one. Whilst it doesn’t have Samsung’s connectivity, the Delta D2 aviator knows how to satisfy its users.
- AMOLED display
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Up to 12 days of battery life
- 16GB memory
- Music storage
- Premium GPS aviator watch with dynamic color mapping, NEXRAD weather (when paired with a compatible...
- Synchronize with your Avionics for enhanced GPS navigation and mapping data
- Smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) help you keep in touch on the go,...
11. Suunto 7 (Rugged, touchscreen sports watch)
This is a watch for busy people. If you need a smartwatch that is sporty but can keep up with you on a day-to-day basis too, the Suunto 7 is perfect.
It combines fitness with smart features. You can access offline maps for outdoor adventures with all the smart convenience you’d expect from a Wear OS device.
- 70 sports modes
- Google Fit / Assist / Pay / Play
- Free offline maps
- 50m water-resistance
- Suunto 7: This versatile smart watch combines Suunto's sports expertise with smartwatch technology;...
- Make Life Easier: Compatible with Android and iOS phones, the Suunto 7 is powered by Wear OS by...
- Get Connected: Connect to your favorite sports apps and services from the Suunto app to get more...
12. Samsung Watch Active 2 (For active men)
Keeping the minimal and modern aesthetic, the Active 2 is a great watch. It offers a more slender option compared to its Galaxy Watch sibling. You’re able to take it on runs and also enjoy all the smart features you’d get from an Apple Watch 5.
It comes in either 40 or 44mm at 10.9mm thickness. You get a big and bold OLED display that can be read in all lighting conditions. For peace of mind, there’s a 50ATM water-resistance rating, so you’re safe to shower in it.
- Solid iOS alternative
- Google Pay
- Bluetooth and Wifi connections
- Barometer, gyro, light and HR sensors
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace...
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in...
- Keep your beat you can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2 Get...
13. Tag Heuer Connected Modular 41
The Tag Heuer Connected Modular 41 is a sensational-looking men’s watch. Typically, Tag Heuer makes beautiful traditional timepieces, but this has a little technology folded in.
As such, there’s a lot of customization available to create your own unique look.
This stunning watch has all sorts of features packed in. Such as a multi-touch digital display, Bluetooth and wifi connectivity, compatibility with Android and iPhones, NFC payments, GPS, a gyroscope, chronograph, timer, alarm, and much more.
This Swiss-made timepiece has a matte black ceramic bezel with titanium bezel wings. The brushed stainless steel case is 41mm, protected by sapphire crystal. As for the strap, it’s black rubber with a matching brushed stainless steel buckle. On the whole, it’s water-resistant to 50m.
- Swiss made
- 50m water-resistance
- A multitude of fitness and smart features
- Digital Dial, AMOLED Multi-Touch Display
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Compatible with Android 4.4+ / IOS 9+
14. Movado Connect 2.0 Unisex Smartwatch
Finally on the list we’ve got a unisex option.
The Movado Connect 2.0 pairs with either an Android or Apple smartphone to deliver calls, texts and social media/third-party app notifications. Running on the latest Wear OS version means you can use all of your favourite apps.
It can control your music from your wrist, and logs your activities similarly to Fitbit. The display offers high-resolution and is customisable with hundreds of options.
The design is purposely reflective of engineering, coming from the company’s long history in the industry.
The Connect 2.0 is compatible with Google Assistant, but not Alexa. So if you use the latter, you can use commands, control apps, navigate maps and more.
The 42mm case is stainless steel with a matching 20mm bracelet with push b button deployment. The case itself has three physical buttons.
Though it does offer basic fitness metrics, it’s wise to use a dedicated third-party app for better data.
- Google Assistant compatibility
- Traditional look with physical buttons
- Stainless steel build
15. Amazfit GTR 2 Smartwatch (fully functional)
Users were blown away by the Amazfit GTR’s architecture, wide range of fitness features, and amazing battery life when the earliest model was launched. Its successor has arrived, pledging to increase the appearance factor ever more while also keeping a few more tricks up its sleeve. It’s time to see how the Amazfit GTR 2 lives up to its billing.
People like the Amazfit GTR’s design, and it’s one of the best-looking fitness watches in the budget price band. The GTR 2 takes the finesse a bit further by making the watch seem almost bezel-less due to curved glass that encompasses the outer surface.
The designers skillfully put minute markers on the perimeter that mimick analogue watch faces; giving the watch the illusion of having no bezel. It is made of stainless steel and has a circular dial. Despite its sturdy steel construction, the GTR 2 weighs less than 40g (without a strap)
On the GTR 2, Amazfit has replaced the brown leather-like strap with all-black faux leather. It can be replaced with any third-party 22 mm strap, which is a good thing.
The watch is extremely comfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time, particularly after extended use. A pair of physical buttons are present, in addition to the touchscreen, which provides quick access to the watch’s features and workout modes.
- Great looking watch
- Alternative to Apple and Samsung for half the price
- Interchangeable straps
16. Moto 360 3rd Gen
Motorola developed one of the first Wear OS watches. The first 2014 Moto 360 had a “flat tyre” screen, but it looked and felt amazing, and it was probably the best showcase for what we knew as Android Wear at the time.
It contains all of the core elements that make the first so appealing. It’s a watch you’d like to wear. The question of whether this is a watch you want to work with is more difficult to answer.
Wear OS, the app that powers the Moto 360 3rd Generation, has not advanced far enough. It isn’t as smooth as an Apple Watch or as secure as the bands from Samsung, Fitbit, and Huawei, but it lasts much longer before having to be charged.
The Moto 360’s face measures 42.8mm in diameter, including the bezels, and the shell measures 11.68mm in depth. It’s a big, chunky watch, but not so big that it’s distracting. The 1.2″ circular AMOLED panel is transparent and white, and it can be seen clearly even under direct sunlight.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 3100 Wear chipset used in the Moto 360 is common in current-generation Wear OS watches. Along with the normal Wear OS functionality, the chipset supports Android Pay, Bluetooth 4.2, and Wi-Fi. This is due to the high quality of sensors used in the Moto 360. The gyroscope and accelerometer reliably monitor the watch’s movement, collaborating with GPS and Galileo assistance to provide precise speed monitoring without the need for a smartphone.
The device is functional enough to go on runs without the computer, and it has 8GB of memory to store a lot of songs. However, we used the Moto 360 on runs in combination with your Spotify and Strava apps, and it performed admirably.
The battery in the Moto 360 is said to last for around 24 hours, if not a day and a half.
- Best Motorola watch yet
- 8GB music storage onboard
- Decent battery life compared to the Apple Watch
- New Sleek Design: The Moto 360 smartwatch is carefully crafted to complement your fashion sense;...
- Use for Longer: Extend your style and comfort with this long-lasting timepiece; The Moto 360...
- Quick Charge In 60 Minutes: Save more time and get your smartwatch from 0 to 100% in 60 minutes with...
17. Ticwatch Pro 3 GPS Smartwatch
Though Mobvoi is possibly best known for its low-cost smartwatches, the company has expanded into higher-end products such as the TicWatch Pro 3. It is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon Wear 4100 technology, which aims to have improved battery life and durability than prior TicWatch products and elevate the watch to the standard of some of the best wearables from Samsung and Apple.
Mobvoi’s Dual Monitor system combines a low-power screen with a stunning Retina AMOLED display, enabling energy savings by alternating between Smart Mode and Essential Mode. Using the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon WearTM 4100 Platform, the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS has a higher and faster performance when conserving battery life.
The TicWatch Pro 3 GPS helps you in all facets of your life, from physical fitness to mental health.
The built-in native applications for Blood Oxygen Saturation and Wellness Data help you start leading a more active and healthy lifestyle whether you’re at home, the gym, or outdoors.
Choose from hundreds of preloaded watch faces or from the Google Play Store’s thousands, or upload a screenshot to the Mobvoi App and set it as your watch face.
- Highly customisable face
- Advanced health tracking
- Latest chipset inside
- Innovative Technology Ensures Longer Battery Life - Dual-layer Display 2.0 supports Smart Mode and...
- Updated Chipset, Better Experience - The 1st wear OS by Google smartwatch with the Qualcomm...
- Advanced Health and Fitness Monitoring - Multiple sports modes, with built-in GPS, barometer and...
18. Emporio Armani Smartwatch 3 (An Armani)
The Emporio Armani Smartwatch 3 is Google wear OS smartwatch, which is compatible with Apple Watches and Android wear devices. Wear OS smartwatches need a phone running Android OS 6.0 or upward, or iOS 10 and up. Though the platforms’ supported features can differ.
Extended Battery Mode allows you to go for several days on a single battery charge.
The watch is swim-proof by design. What’s more, there’s a heart rate and activity monitor and built-in GPS for distance tracking.
Now with a speaker for Audible alerts and phone calls, as well as Google Assistant answers and other features. Receive mobile updates and reminders, monitor your schedule, power your audio, and personalise your watch face, among other things. Install third-party applications for still more bandwidth.
Google Assistant provides on-the-go assistance; Google Fit makes it easy to maintain a healthier lifestyle; Using Google Pay, you can complete the checkout process faster with your smartwatch.
It comes in an aluminium case with stainless steel bracelet measuring 44. 5mm case size, 12mm case thickness. Water-resistance goes up to 30m meaning it’s OK for shallow-water bathing.
- smartwatches powered with wear os by google works with iphone and android phones. smartwatches built...
- go multiple days on a single charge in extended battery mode
- heart rate and activity tracking, built-in gps for distance tracking, swimproof design
- Google Assistant compatibility
- Excellent battery life
- Stainless steel and aluminium build
19. Frederique Constant Horological Smartwatch (A Classic)
This timepiece comes with an Always-On time and date function. Meaning you never have to schedule a time or date again while flying through time zones. The Frederique Constant Horological Smartwatch instantly detects the time from your phone and shows the new time automatically.
Keep track of your regular steps, calories consumed, and overall distance. Plus stay active with active alerts. Set an alarm to prompt you to shift it when you’ve been sitting for an extended period (note, this notification is customisable).
Wear your device or place it underneath your pillow at night to log your sleep. Sleeptracker shows how much time you spent in each stage.
Smart sleep alarms – set a smart sleep alarm to help you get up at the optimal time in your sleep cycle, allowing you to wake up refreshed. Dynamic coaching – get feedback, hints, and facts tailored to your personal behaviour and sleep objectives.
Cloud backup & restore – recover all of your data even though your watch or phone is lost. With a battery life of more than two years – your Frederique Constant Horological Smartwatch is a true Swiss watch in the true sense of the word.
This timepiece has a battery life of at least 2 years.
The case is made of polished rose gold-plated stainless steel (42 mm in diameter and 13.8 mm thick). The Frederique Constant emblem is etched in black on the screw-in case back. The dial is white with an enamel white subdial. Rose gold-tone paws, applied indexes, and roman numerals, date view sub-dial at 6 o’clock, with a blue hand.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with a domed shape, swiss quartz movement, a lockable crown with a push button, linked Frederique Constant Calibre MMT-285, waterproof to 50m, and comes with a brown crocodile leather strap, fitting wrists up to 8.5 inches in circumference.
- Swiss-made watch from a well-respected brand
- Sapphire crystal is highly scratch-resistant
- Waterproof to 50m
- ALWAYS ON TIME & DATE - You never have to set a time and date - traveling across time zones, the...
- SLEEP MONITORING - Wear your watch at night or put it under your pillow to record your sleep....
- SMART SLEEP ALARMS - Set a smart sleep alarm that will help you Wake Up At the Optimal Time in your...
20. Garmin MARQ Expedition (luxury redefined)
With a 46 mm 2-tone titanium bezel, matching polished case, and Italian leather band, the Garmin MARQ Expedition is a real luxury gadget watch with a classic retro look.
Built with a domed sapphire lens and an Always-On view, as well as 360-degree markings on the bezel to keep you on track. This beast is also water-resistant to 100 metres.
- Premium-crafted tool watch features a classic vintage design with a 46 mm 2-tone titanium bezel,...
- Purpose-built with a domed sapphire lens and always-on display, with 360-degree compass markings on...
- Built-in navigation features, including multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems support to help...
It has built-in navigation features that include numerous global navigation services, a barometric altimeter, an optical 3-axis compass, and a special Trackback routing function to assist you in keeping your bearings.
Advanced sleep monitoring to estimate blood oxygen saturation levels during the night, as well as altitude acclimation at high altitudes utilizing the wrist-mounted Pulse Ox sensor, was included.
For real-time alerts on current and potential climbs, topographic charts and specialised navigation tools, such as Around Me map mode, elevation profiles, outdoor points of interest, and Climber ascent planner, are preloaded.
- Luxury offering from a sportswatch leader
- Vintage style unlike other smartwatches
- Superb navigation skills
21. Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon (It’s a Louis Vuitton!)
The Tambour Horizon Connected smartwatch provides a one-of-a-kind experience that perfectly encapsulates Louis Vuitton’s book, entitled “Spirit of Travel”.
This is not only a modern device but also a constantly customisable artistic outlet, following the lead of Louis Vuitton’s long history of personalisation, with advances both inside and out.
The Tambour Horizon’s unique case comes in multiple materials and colours. Plus, it can be continuously personalised by swapping out the adjustable bands, like its analogue counterparts. It also has a round body that hides the 12.6mm thick casing underneath. In contrast to the Skagen Falster 2, this makes it a bit chunkier, but it’s not noticeable.
The Tambour Horizon’s watch face is designed to be enchanting, with a range of content, including traditional watch functions as well as some Louis Vuitton special features for all those who love and live for travel, owing to a fully digital touch screen display.
- A true digital experience unlike any other smartwatch
- Exclusive features for travel lovers
Summary of the top luxury smartwatches for men
Whether you want a minimalist smartwatch with basic functions or something packed with features and compatible apps, there are some top luxury smart watches for men capable of satisfying all needs.
It’s advisable that when shopping for the top luxury smartwatches that you go to a shop and physically try them on. Play with the features and you’ll be in an educated place to pick the model that suits you the best. If you’re bargain shopping online and already know what smart watch you want – you’re better off buying from a trustworthy shop (e.g. Amazon) or the brand directly. Happy shopping!
Last Updated on September 9, 2021