Finding the best watch brand certainly may seem like an impossible task with the sheer volume of brands out there. So, we have come up with a list of the top 20 watch brands – check them out now.
It is not a shock to see this luxury brand on our list of top watchmakers, especially when each piece is created with timeless characteristics and longstanding reliability. With their link to 007, this brand remains a popular choice with consumers worldwide, meaning that knocking them off their top spot seems to be an impossible task!
- 100% Authentic Rolex Datejust 41; Reference# 126334-0006
- Case diameter: 41mm; Case material: Stainless Steel and 18k White Gold; Dial color: Dark Rhodium;
- Bracelet type: Jubilee; Bracelet material: Stainless Steel; Buckle type: Fold-over;;
So well respected is this brand that Bulgari and Tiffany & Co use their movements in their watches! Audemars Piguet was founded in 1875 and is now responsible for making nearly 40,000 watches every year. From sports watches to classic timepieces, they offer it all!
With strong links to royalty, Patek Phillipe watches are classic in look and make use of complex mechanics to pass the time. They are unique and yet provide a consistent message to consumers that they create reliable watches that will impress time and time again.
Part of the Richemont Group, this brand exudes luxury at every turn and has been in the business since 1755! It is Swiss-founded and can claim the honor of having provided timepieces for some of the most notable characters in modern history, including Pope Pius IX and Harry Truman!
This Japanese brand not only offered real competition for Swiss watchmakers when they first landed on the market but still offers high-quality timepieces that are dependable and modern in design.
- Powered by light energy, with no battery change required, this model has a 6-month power reserve...
- Case Diameter: 44.0mm
- The sunray finish gray dial features chronograph and alarm subdials and perpetual calendar functions...
Blancpain is part of the Swatch Group and was initially founded back in 1735. The brand has survived because they have modernized their processes and looked for innovation at every turn, making them popular with many watch lovers. From minimalist designs to elaborate ones, you are sure to find a watch you love with this brand.
- Mother of pearl dial with a sunburst guilloche pattern texture.
- Bezel set with a row of 40 diamonds weighing a total of Approx 1.92 carats.
- Day & Month windows displayed beneath the 12 o'clock position.
Known across the globe for it is high-end watches and jewelry, Cartier is high on our list. Founded back in 1847, this French brand is synonymous with luxury and is a welcome addition to any watch collection!
Chopard is similar to Cartier as they create both jewelry and watches. They were founded in 1860 and have become well known for creating classic timepieces that offer great attention to detail. Their innovative design process has helped them to become one of the best luxury brands in the world.
Apple may be a phone and computer company, but their smartwatch offering has revolutionized how many of us get the time. With innovative features and health and wellbeing at the heart of what they do, Apple seems to have sealed their fate as one of the best for many years to come.
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET: Apple Watch Series 6 GPS Model lets you call, text, and get...
- ALWAYS-ON RETINA DISPLAY: You no longer need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time...
- ECG ON YOUR WRIST: With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to...
If you love Swiss watches, then this brand is a great choice. They pride themselves on creating exclusive pieces and have adapted how they work to support the growing need to address climate change.
Known well for being the official timekeeper at the Olympics, Omega continues to impress. They create a wide range of watch choices from dive watches to black-tie companions and continue to impress their loyal followers.
- NUMBERED SOLAR IMPULSE EDITION
- Self Winding Automatic Chronometer Co-Axial Movement
- Black Carbon Fiber Dial
This Swiss brand has been in action since 1833 and offers classic designs that never fall out of favor. Despite offering a timeless look, Jaeger LeCoultre is all about creating innovation and uniqueness in their watches, making them fascinating to own and enjoy.
This watch brand has not stopped making watches since it first began in 1846. They make writing instruments, accessories, and wristwatches that are all distinct to look at and are made from high-quality materials. They are renowned for adapting their manufacturing methods to conform to modern practices whilst retaining a classic look. Their skeleton watches are particularly stunning.
Based in the fashion capital, Milan, this Italian brand was founded in Florence back in 1860. Their timepieces are regarded as bold in design paired with simple design features to create a reliable, high-quality, and distinctive watch.
With a strong focus on a youth market, TAG Heuer makes chronograph watches and motorsports-themed items that are sure to impress. From simple and affordable to high-end and expensive, this brand has it all.
- TAG Heuer Monaco Gulf Special Edition Model CAW211R.FC6401
- Blue Dial with Gulf Racing Blue and Orange Stripes
- Stainless Steel Case on Blue Calfskin Leather Strap with Orange Stitching and Inner Lining
Offering niche watches for pilots as well as luxury options, Zenith continues to grow in popularity. It is well known for its El Primero automatic chronograph, which can be found in much of its modern collection.
Owned by Rolex, Tudor is an affordable cousin of the super brand but still offers luxury watches that resemble the iconic parent company. The majority of the watch parts are made in the Rolex factories, and the Tudor brand seems to be growing more each year with a young, luxury market.
- Its openwork rotor is satin-brushed with sand-blasted details, and its bridges and plate have...
- It displays the hours, minutes and seconds functions. Along with a 70-hour power reserve, its build...
- Thanks to these qualities, together with its non-magnetic silicon balance spring, the calibre is...
If you like a thin and light watch, then a Paiget SA may be for you. This Swiss brand thrives off being unique and creates watches with precious stones inset in the face for a touch of real luxury. They also hold the accolade of producing the world’s thinnest watch – the Altiplano 900P.
Breitling has been in business since 1884 and is characterized by its keen attention to detail and outstanding precision. Inspired by a love of aviation, each watch comes with features that link to flying. They also create a range of high-class diving watches for people that need reliability in the water.
- Black ceramic bezel
- Blue Dial With Black Subdials (Blackeye Blue)
- Breitling Caliber B01, beats at 28'800 vph, contains 70 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of...
Bell & Ross
This brand was founded in France in 1992, making it a young entry to the list. The designers take their cues from items such as aircraft instruments and offer both round and square-faced timepieces. They are modern and athletic and aimed at business people who want a luxury brand with a twist.
- Limited Edition, 500 Pieces Ever Made
- Skull Dial Moves While Watch is Being Hand Wound
- Micro-Blasted Stainless Steel Bezel Set with Diamonds
Enjoyed our list of the top 20 watch brands? Why not check out our best kinetic watches
Follow us on social media for the latest smartwatch news and reviews
Last Updated on October 4, 2021
A top of the line copywriter with more than a decade of writing experience with many high-end and diverse multinational clients. Lots of experience and interest in writing about technology.
Currently living a rural life in South Yorkshire, and devoted to work. Owner of Anglo Content writing services.