When you stop and think about everything that smartwatches have to offer, it is not shocking to find that many of them now offer a vibration alarm aimed at getting your attention when you need an alert. Take a look at the best vibrating alarm watches so that you can enjoy arriving on time from here on!
Fitbit Versa 3
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace & distance with built-in GPS. Then...
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when...
- Better track heart rate 24x7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit's enhanced heart rate technology
Fitbit Versa 3 is not just a fitness tracking watch. It also works hard to provide a range of lifestyle tools to improve your productivity. One of these features is a vibrating alarm. The alarm gently wakes you in the morning or can be set up to provide you with reminders as your day progresses.
The great thing about this watch is that it will also count your steps, offer fitness tracking, and deliver notifications to your wrist to stay in touch with everything that is happening as you go about your day.
Apple Watch Series 6
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE AT HOME: Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular LTE Model lets you call, text, and get...
- ALWAYS-ON RETINA DISPLAY: You no longer need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time...
- ECG ON YOUR WRIST: With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to...
When Apple released their current watch, the Series 6, many people were excited to see an Sp02 tracker alongside the ECG feature and the heart rate monitor. However, one of the more understated qualities of this watch is that you can set multiple reminders and alarms that will vibrate on your wrist when you need to be alerted.
Managing your alarms is also simple as you can choose to snooze or stop them, depending on how you feel. Plus, setting them could not be easier. You just let Siri know what you need and then let it get to work organizing for you.
If you like the look of an expensive smartwatch but do not have the budget, Letscom is a great choice. It gives you the capability to set up to ten vibrating alarms and comes with great battery life. So you can get on with things without worrying about plugging in.
This super cheap watch also offers a step counter, heart rate tracker, exercise modes, and more, making it a great choice for anyone who wants to get fit but does not have the budget to go expensive. The only down point to this device is that it is only waterproof for 30 minutes in water up to 1m deep, meaning you will not be able to take it for long swim sessions.
Cadex VibraPlus Sport
- ALARMS: Up to 8 daily alarms - only set the alarms you need. All alarms automatically repeat every...
- NOTIFICATIONS: Vibrate, beep, or both. Beep notification is 55 decibels loud, slightly below a...
- COUNTDOWN TIMER: Set a countdown timer from 15 minutes to 24 hours with unique auto start and stop....
If you are keen to get a vibrating watch but do not want all the additional smart features, then the Cadex VibraPlus Sport may be for you. Designed with hearing impairment in mind, this watch provides a buzzer system for anyone that needs more than one alarm set at any time.
You can set up to eight alarms to repeat daily to help you with everyday tasks that need your attention. As well as vibrating, these alarms can also sound or a combination of them both. You can also lock the watch to avoid any accidental alarm cancellations.
Mi Band 6
- 1.56 inch (3.96 cm) AMOLED touch colour display
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Bluetooth 5.0 BLE compatible from Android 5.0 / iOS 10.0
Yes, the Mi Band 6 has got a vibrating alarm which you could set up and configure on your watch or phone. Just tap alarm and set the time you want. The watch will vibrate for 5 seconds during the alarm and allow you to snooze as well.
Configure, change, delete, and set up weekdays or daily repeating alarms on your phone or in the app in a simple straightforward way. All of this should cover most of your alarm needs.
Which Vibrating Alarm Watch Should I Choose?
When you are ready to purchase a new watch with a vibrating alarm, you should list all the things you want to get from your watch and then shortlist according to the ones that offer it all. We love the tech-focussed Apple device for anyone that wants a lot of features in addition to the alarm or the Cadex VibraPlus Sport for anyone that needs multiple alarms and a simple design.
Now you know about the best vibrating alarm watches, why not check out the best touchscreen watches.
Follow us on social media for the latest smartwatch news and reviews
Last Updated on September 3, 2021
A top of the line copywriter with more than a decade of writing experience with many high-end and diverse multinational clients. Lots of experience and interest in writing about technology.
Currently living a rural life in South Yorkshire, and devoted to work. Owner of Anglo Content writing services.