As we gear up for Amazon’s Prime Day sales, low-priced smartwatches are already hitting the shelves. Scouting the low deals now might save you even more than if you wait, so don’t hesitate before exploring the latest Amazfit GTR 3 sale.
Often, Amazon starts to pre-release the sales. This is great if you’re in the know, but if you wait until the 12th, you might be disappointed by already sold-out watches. That’s why we’re bringing you the hottest deals ahead of the sale!
We’re excited to see the Amazfit GTR 3 sale, as this is an impressive smartwatch with notable health features and fitness tools. Consider this device if you’re in the market for a new wearable.
Scroll to find out more.
The Amazfit GTR 3 Sale
Ready to save big? The Amazfit GTR 3 is here to help.
The standard edition of this wearable is currently available for $120.98 – saving you an impressive $59 thanks to a 33% price drop.
This deal is available in the Moonlight Grey and Thunder Black designs, so catch these options quickly before they disappear.
Is The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro On Sale?
We have bad news if you’re wondering whether the Pro variant is up for grabs.
The Amazon sale is only available for the GTR 3 – not the GTR Pro. If you want to opt for the specialized edition, you’ll have to wait!
For those who are set on the pro edition, the GTR 3 Pro costs $229.99, and you can find it online here.
Why Should You Try Amazfit?
When you think of smartwatches, Apple and Samsung likely come to mind. Amazfit doesn’t get the love it deserves! This company offers global wearables with premium features at budget prices.
Key features of the Amazfit GTR 3 include:
- A premium display. This watch offers high-quality views with 331 PPI, a 1.45” size, and a 70.6% screen-to-body ratio.
- Quality fitness sensors. Notable sensors include 24-hour SpO2, sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring, and calories.
- Voice assistance. A popular feature right now, Amazfit has partnered with Amazon Alexa for online and offline voice assistance.
- Water resistance. This wearable is resistant up to 5ATM – ideal for a dip in the pool.
- Female health tracking. The Amazfit GTR 3 comes with menstrual health tools alongside all standard health tools.
- 150 sports modes. Whether you ski or run, you can track your activity.
- On-wrist calls. With a Bluetooth connection, you can receive calls from your phone on your watch.
And the list only goes on… With a sleek design and an impressive roster of features, could the Amazfit GTR3 sale be for you?
Here at Superwatches, we constantly challenge the latest smartwatch deals to ensure we’re bringing the best to you. Why pay more when you can snap up the latest deals?
Last Updated on August 3, 2022
Isobel is a freelance copy and content writer who regularly contributes to Superwatches. Well-versed in all the ins and outs of the smartwatch industry. Isobel specializes in Fashion and design and is a First Class fashion design graduate.
Currently lives in Bournemouth, United Kingdom.