If you are a fan of Samsung watches, you’ve heard about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. There is currently no official release date, cost, or features list, so we will share some guesses about what to expect. Some features are similar to the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, but some are very different!
What May the New Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Look Like?
When it comes to looks, there might not be much change. However, the new watch might offer a fully rotating bezel and come in black, green, beige, and possibly violet.
One interesting hint so far is that the new watch may ditch Tizen and choose Wear OS instead! This would match what other news channels tell us about Google preparing an update to their Wear OS. Samsung may unveil their changes during this time too!
There is also a rumor the watch may have a different shape because Samsung is changing the battery type. The final hint we’ve heard is that the new watch may come in two different sizes. Some sources say that the sizes on offer will be a 46mm device and a 42mm device – both larger than the current models.
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and,...
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get...
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung...
What Features Can I Expect?
The one area that smartwatch makers want to excel in is the new features they can offer their clients. In fact, the new watch might offer a glucometer to keep an eye on blood sugar levels throughout the day and over time.
Other features we are more confident will be present include a heart rate monitor, GPS, ECG functionality, fitness tracking features, and a waterproof design. This is standard on Samsung watches, but we are interested to see the quality of the upgrade!
The question on many people’s minds is whether the new watch will offer a better battery life. One of the biggest issues with high-spec watches is that they drain the battery.
We hope the watch has improved battery life. While it’s not probable to exceed more than 72 hours before recharging, this is a massive improvement than before.
What’s On Our Wishlist for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
If we could pick exactly what we wanted in the new Galaxy Watch, we’d choose:
- An affordable price – The expensive price tag associated with the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 could drive people away from purchasing.
- A diverse range of apps – if the new watch does make a move to Wear OS, there will be pressure on Samsung to ensure a lot of apps are usable from the watch.
- A larger memory – when it comes to getting access to information quickly, the new watch needs an upgrade on RAM.
When is the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Releasing?
There is an expectation that an announcement is imminent and that the new device could be available from late summer to early autumn 2021. There is a lot of interest in this new device when it does come to market, so if you are keen to get your hands on it—keep your eyes peeled for any official announcements – we’ll do the same!
If you don’t want to wait, then we’ve got a list of the best fitness trackers for 2021 available now!
Follow us on social media for the latest smartwatch news and reviews
Last Updated on June 23, 2021