When you need an affordable, yet reliable, smartwatch with IP68 waterproofing that is also compatible with iPhone and Android devices, the Yamay Smartwatch could be just what you’re looking for. Fitness enthusiasts will particularly appreciate this watch. It also serves as a fitness tracker to track your pace, heart rate, sleep pattern and step count. So, what do you need to know about this smartwatch? Read on to learn all that the Yamay can offer.
Yamay Smartwatch’s Background
Known for designing, manufacturing and developing an extensive array of electronic products. ECommerce company Yamay has continually offered innovative products that are affordable, yet trustworthy. This smartwatch is just one item from their impressive collection, and it has been shown to be long-lasting and enjoyable to use.
- ♥ 【 Fitness Tracker】- YAMAY 023 watch can automatically track your steps, distance traveled,...
- ♥ 【 Heart Rate & Blood Pressure & Blood Oxygen Monitor 】- YAMAY 023 can accurately monitor...
- ♥ 【 Smart Watch for iPhone and Android Phones】- This watch is compatible with most iOS 8.0 &...
What Are The Features Of The Yamay Smartwatch 2020?
The Yamay Smartwatch 2020 boasts a number of impressive features. This makes it an excellent choice for anyone who lives an active outdoor lifestyle.
Thanks to its excellent battery life and IP68 water resistance, this watch is ideal for use while enjoying watersports or hiking for extended periods. Meanwhile, its highly sensitive HD screen makes it easy to see the display. Even in bright sunlight, this is excellent for anyone who is planning to spend a lot of time outdoors.
With its fitness tracking functionality, the wearer can track a wide range of activities. This inclues their steps, sleep, heart rate and calories. Workouts can also easily be recorded to stay on top of fitness goals. Furthermore you can use GPS on this device when it is connected to your smartphone.
Since this watch is also compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones, it’s an ideal choice for anyone who wishes to benefit from a smartwatch that syncs with their device quickly and easily. You can receive alerts on your watch from your phone. These include whenever you receive a call, an email or text message. As an added advantage, you’ll be able to use your smartwatch to control music on your smartphone too. You can also use this device to connect to all your social media accounts and receive alerts from them.
Female health tracking is also available on this smartwatch. You can track your menstrual cycle and prepare for ovulation when you activate this function. This is a beneficial function that isn’t always available on similarly priced devices.
What Should I Know About The Design?
The Yamay Smartwatch 2020 is easy to wear around the wrist thanks to its durable TPE construction. TPE is composed of a mix of plastic and rubber. Thanks to its robustness, it is capable of withstanding rough handling and extreme environments. It is also very flexible, which makes it comfortable to wear for extended periods. It also won’t cause any chafing or rubbing when carrying out different activities or sports.
This watch also boasts a black and white HD screen with a choice of four different clock faces, so you can choose the one that you like best. As the brightness level is also adjustable, you can ensure that you have good visibility of the screen, no matter how strong the sunlight or how dark the environment you are in.
Fitness Tracking Functions
One of the top features of the Yamay Smartwatch 2020 is the fitness tracking abilities. As well as the standard step, calorie, heart rate and sleep tracking functions, which are often available as standard on similar devices, this smartwatch goes an extra mile with some more unusual functions.
- There is a breath guide which shows you when you inhale and exhale, and which also gives you a guide about how to meditate.
- 14 modes – there are no less than 14 different activity modes on this tracker, so you can choose between a range of activities including jogging, walking, cycling, and running. This allows you to enjoy a combination of different exercises.
- With inbuilt IP68 waterproofing, it’s suitable for wear in wet conditions or while swimming, so you can track your water-related exercises.
- This device allows you to take your blood pressure manually in real-time.
What Are The Main Advantages?
- Works with both Android and iOS smartphones.
- IP68 waterproofing means you can use this watch in wet weather or while swimming.
- 14 sport modes allow you to track a wide variety of activities effortlessly.
- Comfortable design made from TPE material that is flexible and durable.
- Female health tracking available as a function.
- Sensitive and responsive touchscreen with adjustable brightness.
What Are The Main Disadvantages?
- Doesn’t come with a charger.
- Isn’t compatible with tablets or iPads.
- ♥【Accurate Fitness Tracker Watch】- YAMAY watch will accurately track your all-day...
- ♥【 Smart Watches for iPhone Android Phones】- This watch is compatible with most iOS 8.0 &...
- ♥【 Sleep Tracker with More Practical Tools】- This watch will auto detect and track your...
If you’re looking for something a little more expensive and from a more well-known brand than the Yamay Smartwatch, you may prefer to opt for one of the Apple watches. Although they are considerably more costly, they are extremely well-designed and offer a host of impressive features. Alternatively, if you’re looking for even more impressive fitness tracking, the Samsung Gear 3 could be a better option for you, thanks to its integrated onboard functions that will help you to stay on top of your overall well-being.
If you’re looking for an affordable yet reliable smartwatch that is compatible with either an Apple or Android smartphone, you won’t be disappointed by the Yamay Smartwatch 2020. The durable, flexible, construction makes it comfortable to wear, yet capable of withstanding even extreme environments, while its IP68 waterproofing makes it suitable for wear in water or in wet weather conditions. It’s also packed with excellent features, from a heart rate monitor to a meditation guide, and from female health tracking to 14 different sports modes. Not only that, but you can also receive smartphone alerts on your watch whenever you receive a message, call, or social media notification. Essentially, this is an excellent value smartwatch that doubles as a fitness tracker, and which will ensure that you can stay on top of both your social life and your well-being at all times.
Last Updated on October 15, 2020
Emma is an experienced Editor, Copywriter and Visual Editor. When not working, Emma enjoys life with her new baby girl, partner and Jack Russell Terrier in the lovely countryside of the South West UK.